Catch up on the activity from our inaugural Global Summit on Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines (15-17 January 2018).
23 years after the Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement was signed in Morocco, community representatives, governments, civil society, academics, experts and international agencies convened in Marrakech, Morocco, to look at the impact of international trade rules on the lives and health of millions of people across the globe, and chart a way forward.
- Read our round-up story, Fixing the broken patent system: From Marrakech and back again.
- Browse the speakers’ presentations.
- See photos and quotes from the event on Facebook.
- Read the welcoming speech from Solange Baptiste, Global Director at ITPC.
- See the highlights from Twitter, on in full via the #GSIPA2M hashtag.
- Read why Malaysia’s Ministry of Health was presented with the 2018 Leadership Award on Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines.