We launched the Pharma Lies app during AIDS 2018 (22 – 28 July 2018) in Amsterdam. Now, it’s going global!
- Do you think medicines are priced fairly?
- Do you think researching a new drug costs billions of dollars?
- Are you swallowing big pharma’s lies?
The greed of pharmaceutical companies means that life-saving drugs are too expensive for millions of people. The app will continue to reveal the tactics that big pharma use to keep prices artificially high, including facts that they DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW.
- Access the in-app calendar and alerts about relevant global actions, as well as those taking place in your city or country.
- Chat to other treatment, health and human rights activists around the world.
- COMING SOON… An augmented reality experience that works anywhere in the world. Install the app and we’ll keep you updated.